Corinna Mare Suites & Studios is back again!
Our team is ready to welcome you in beautiful Chania, complying with all the new Hygiene & Safety protocols.
On behalf of all the Corinna Mare, we would like to assure you that the safety and health of our guests and staff is of highest importance.
We will continue to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Based on the guidelines of the World and Greek Health Organization, we have implemented additional disinfection measures in our hotel's rooms, all public areas and other areas (kitchen, storage rooms and offices), with cleaning products that are affective against a wide range of germs and viruses, including COVID-19.
When you will check into our hotel over the next few months, you will notice a number of alterations-additions to the Hotel’s operation designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for our guests and stuff. ( ή to provide an extra level of precaution for its guests) ή to meet the new health and safety challenges presented by the current pandemic environment
The enhanced measures our Hotel is implementing, in compliance with the mandatory criteria and extra recommendations of Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols, include the following:
Team members (staff) Training
- Training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols to all employees
- Informative posters throughout the staff areas
Personal Protective Equipment
- Provision o personal protective equipment for all employees
- Hand sanitizing stations for our guests and staff around public areas
- Regular thermal controls are done for all employees.
- Floor signage and informative posters regarding physical distancing
- Proper arrangement of restaurant, bar, lounge and pool tables to ensure appropriate distancing.
- According to the new Covid-19 Hotel protocols, it is strictly forbidden for non- hotel guests to enter in any hotel room.
Handling of suspected cases:
Our hotel cooperates with a specially trained (in treating Covid-19 patients) doctor. Furthermore, we have prepared an integrated plan of action to handle a possible suspected case of Covid-19, while respecting your privacy and personal dignity.
Cleaning and disinfection protocols
- The hotel has chosen approved for use disinfectants, effective against bacteria and viruses and appropriate for SARS- CoV-2.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are used to clean guest rooms with attention to frequently touched surfaces
- Steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces such us sofas, chairs.
- All decorative items are removed from guest rooms.
- Some kitchen utensils are removed. Upon request, they can be provided
- The daily cleaning of guest rooms and the linen/towel change is temporarily suspended. It will take place only at the request of the customer every 3rd day and always while the customer is absent.
- Housekeeping trolleys are sanitized after each shift.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of all public areas and staff areas with attention to frequently touched surfaces
- Steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces
- Dining tables, bar stools, chairs etc disinfected after each use
- It is recommended for all guests to use their private WC (instead of the commons WC)
- Touch free public garbage bins available in public areas
- Air Conditioning units cleaning, according to governmental protocols
In addition, Front office desk
- Check out time: 11h00 / Check in time : 15h00
- Electronic check in before arrival is suggested.
- Request for Guests’ personal data (address, telephone number, email) during check in, for public health protection and the possible need of tracing
- Appropriate floor signage for physical distancing
- All key cards disinfected prior use
- POS terminals disinfected after guest use
- Work surfaces & Shared Equipment disinfected regularly
- A complete medical kit available at front office
- Credit card as a payment method instead of cash will be reinforced.
- Invoices will be sent to you electronically
- Guests are informed for the services that are officially suspended or altered
It is not permitted
- Maximum number of person in the pool is 1 per 5 sq. meters.
- Lounge chairs and tables are arranged with appropriate physical distance
- Lounge chairs and tables are disinfected after each use.
- Mandatory use of beach towels on sunbeds
- Pool towels are provided by the reception staff.
- Gym facilities are available by appointment.
- Only guests from the same room can use gym at the same time.
- Gym equipment is disinfected after each use.
Internet corner – Massage services - Sauna
- A hand disinfection stand in every restaurant entrance.
- The buffet will be served only by our team members
- Napkin service is suspended and replaced by one usage napkin
- Set up of table is completed upon guest’s arrival.
- When possible, individual packaged serving items are used.
- Tables are arranged with appropriate physical distancing
- Room service: all plates are properly covered. The extra charge for room-service will be suspended
At our hotel, food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practice according to HACCP principles.
Suppliers of goods & services
- All our Contractors and suppliers of goods and services follow similar Safety Protocols measures.
- No access is allowed within the hotel
The hotel has in place an action plan in case of COVID-19 suspected cases οf guests or stuff member in compliance with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation.
The Management of our Hotel is committed to fully implementing Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols.
Our goal remains to provide exceptional quality services under the new framework of hygiene and safety in all areas of the hotel.
The Management and Staff of Corinna Mare,
wish you a safe and pleasant stay in our hotel !